We are the dynamic duo (lol)... She coordinates lives and I coordinate events.
From that The Power Girl Hour was born one night while getting a bite to eat.
The main reason for The Power Girl Hour is to recognize, promote and celebrate women’s talents and gifts.
The Mission of The Power Girl Hour is to:
• Give women of all ages and backgrounds a voice in a safe, positive and non-judgmental creative environment.
• Recognize, promote and celebrate women’s talents and gifts.
• Build an extensive wealth of connections with other women.
• Provide networking opportunities, personal and professional development and strengthening the community of women.
• Share ideas and provide mutual respect, empowerment and encouragement.
We are so excited and looking forward to our first workshop of 2015 Mainfest your 2015 Goal Setting/Vision Board Bash sponsor by Brown Girl of Boston and The Power Girl Hour happening on January 17th.